Pairs well with...Niwaki Japanese Topiary Shears
Lovely, refined shears that are ideal for box clipping, topiary and other delicate jobs. Long blades and slender handles give great balance for detailed work, and the blue paper steel is - and stays - lethally sharp.
As with all Japanese shears, simplicity is the key: wood, steel, a few rivets. That's it. Keep sharp with our Niwaki Stones. If you do a lot of clipping (not hacking) you'll love the feel of these, but they are not recommended for hedge work.
- Aogami Blue Paper Steel blades
- White Oak handles
- Exceptionally sharp and well balanced
- Blades 9.5" (24cm)
- Total length for short handled 22.5" (57cm)
- Total length for long handled 32" (81cm)
- Weight for short handled 810g
- Weight for long handled 1000g