Pairs well with...Do Walk – Navigate earth, mind and body. Step by step
One morning in 2011, Libby DeLana stepped outside her New England home for a walk. She did the same thing the next day, and the next. It became a daily habit that has culminated in her walking over 25,000 miles – the equivalent of the earth’s circumference.
In Do Walk, Libby shares the transformative nature of this simple yet powerful practice. She reveals how walking each day provides the time and space to reconnect with the natural world; process thoughts; improve our wellbeing, and unlock creativity. It is the ultimate navigational tool that helps us to see who we are - beyond titles and labels, and where we want to go.
With stunning photography, this inspiring and reflective guide is an invitation to step outside, and see where the path takes us.
- How a daily walking practice can be transformative
- Libby’s #thismorningwalk hashtag inspires thousands to document their own morning walks
- Colour photography throughout
- Dimensions: 120x178mm
- ISBN: 978-1-907974-96-0
- eBook ISBN: 978-1-907974-95-3
- Pub date: UK 3rd June; US July 20th 2021