The long blades (8") and wooden handles of these Shears provide perfect balance for detailed topiary work, whilst being tough enough for hedge pruning and more brutal work! Ideal for box clipping, cloud pruning, yew hedges, bay standards, holly dumplings (?) and just about everything else.Not to be confused with the rusty old things at the back of the shed.Beautiful feel, and a very seductive swishy shhnippy sound to them.
The shears are constructed from a few components, so that there is hardly any maintenance required. It is recommended to clean the blades after each use. After cleaning it is recommended to oil the shears, and store moisture free with the cutting blades closed.
- Simple design
- Excellent balance for an effortless cut
- Izumo Yasugi Steel with a Rockwell Hardness of 60.0 - 61.0)
- Japanese oak handles (Quercus myrsinifolia)
- Perfect for topiary, box clipping and hedges
- No.1 choice in Japan for gardeners and landscapers
More from Okatsune