Pairs well with...Fire & Smoke: Get Grilling with 120 Delicious Barbecue Recipes
‘Rich’s recipes are exciting, accessible and fun. Everything a great barbecue should be’ Heston Blumenthal
Rich Harris shows you how to barbecue mouthwatering recipes with smoky and succulent flavours that will see you through the summer and beyond in style.
Featuring chapters on:
* From the Sea – delicious fish and seafood dishes
* Crowd-pleasers – food to impress friends, such as Beef Short Ribs and Sticky Pork Belly & Rice Noodle Salad
* Hand-held – get messy with Chilli Dogs, Smoked Chicken Wings and Lamb Shish Kebabs
* Smoking – including hot-smoked classics like Pulled Pork and Prawns with Dirty Romesco Sauce to Cold smoked Salmon
* Veggies, Sides & Breads – barbecues aren’t just about meat so indulge in Chargrilled Leaves with Burnt Lemon Dressing, Cauliflower Steaks and Chipotle Slaw
* Sauces, Dips & Pickles – accompaniments to take your dishes to the next level
* Cocktails & Coolers – drinks to wash down and complement your grilled dishes
* Desserts – indulge in Toasted Marshmallow Ice Cream and what barbecue would be complete without s’Mores?
* Restoke the Flames – ideas for the morning after including Buttermilk Pancakes and Brunch Pizzette
This is the ultimate guide to cooking with fire and smoke.
- ISBN: 9780857833501
- Number of pages: 208
- Weight: 940 g
- Dimensions: 262 x 204 x 22 mm
Imagine a garden that is as beautiful as it is productive, that gives you fresh, wholesome, chemical-free food with flavours that go way beyond anything the shops can offer.
In Eat What You Grow, Alys shows you how to create a rich, biodiverse garden that feeds not only you, but supports a wide range of pollinators, bees and butterflies, as well as other wildlife. From perennial vegetables that come back year after year, to easy-to-grow delights, she has selected plants that hold their own in both the garden and on the plate. And tells you how to raise these plants, guiding you through the process of feeding your soil, saving seed and taking cuttings to increase your supplies.
She also teaches you simple and effective design tools that will ensure your garden looks striking and wild, brings joy to your world and feeds you day after day.