Pairs well with...MOA The Green Balm
An organic multi-purpose healing balm by Magic Organic Apothecary.
The Green Balm combines MOA’s hero herb yarrow (Achillea millefolium), used for centuries to soothe, heal and repair, along with tea tree oil, nature’s powerful antiseptic and a nourishing base.
A favourite family product, it’s a vital part of any first-aid kit, this essential multi-tasker is ideal for taking on holiday or camping. Keep handy for any little crisis.
- Soothe dry and itchy skin conditions like eczema, psoriasis and minor rashes.
- Help heal minor cuts, grazes, blisters, bruises and burns on all the family.
- Zap those pesky insect bites and stings.
- Treat chapped, weathered lips and kiss goodbye to the dreaded coldsore!
- Apply to sore, red nostrils when you have a cold and mix with a little hot water and gargle to soothe a sore throat.
- Use between the toes to help combat athlete's foot.
- Calm inflamed skin after shaving, waxing or threading.
- Help fade scarring or stretch marks after pregnancy.
- Soothe new tattoos or piercings, whilst helping to avoid infection.
- Moisturise, soften and nourish dry hands, nails and cuticles.
HOW TO USE
Apply to irritated skin to help soothe as needed. Keep in a dark, cool space and discontinue use should irritation occur. Not recommended during pregnancy.
*Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Oil, *Glycine Soja (Soy Bean) Oil, *Prunus Amygdalus Dulcis (Sweet Almond) Oil, *Cera Alba (Beeswax), *Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil, *Achillea Millefolium (Yarrow) Extract, *Melaleuca Alternifolia (Tea Tree) Oil, Chlorophyll, **Limonene.
*certified organic **occurs naturally in tea tree oil.
Its antiseptic action helps reduce inflammation, calming sensitive skin and breakouts. It has a unique dual ability to staunch a wound whilst promoting circulation to the area. According to Greek mythology the infamous warrior Achilles used the healing powers of yarrow to heal the wounds of his injured soldiers, which is where it gets its Latin name Achillea.
This powerful plant has been revered amongst Native Australians for centuries. Its antiseptic, antiviral and antifungal properties are second to none. Tea tree oil zaps bacteria and enables the skin to repair.
- Made with certified organic ingredient
- No petrochemicals, SLS or artificial preservatives
- Vegetarian and cruelty free