Lovely, refined shears that are ideal for box clipping, topiary and other delicate jobs. Long blades and slender handles give great balance for detailed work, and the blue paper steel is - and stays - lethally sharp.
As with all Japanese shears, simplicity is the key: wood, steel, a few rivets. That's it. Keep sharp with our Niwaki Stones. If you do a lot of clipping (not hacking) you'll love the feel of these, but they are not recommended for hedge work.
- Aogami Blue Paper Steel blades
- White Oak handles
- Exceptionally sharp and well balanced
- Blades 9.5" (24cm)
- Total length for short handled 22.5" (57cm)
- Total length for long handled 32" (81cm)
- Weight for short handled 810g
- Weight for long handled 1000g